Tuesday 8 April 2014

Day 7: Kalkan

Tuesday 8th April, 2014

Oh, what a lovely day in Kalkan! I feel delightfully replenished....

I stayed in bed, in the lovely Hotel Nur, until 10.30am - just catching up with my Oz world through social media. Then I got dressed and found a hairdresser. A cut'n'colour and I felt new again. Back to the hotel for lunch and a Skype chat and then down to the harbour for a coffee and wander - lovely.....

On my way back up to the hotel, I was delighted to run into Judy! Her news was not so good though - Howard had pulled a calf muscle at Letoon, and was unable to continue walking just yet. We arranged to meet at 5.30pm at a bar near their pension and were joined by an Aussie couple, Pam and Mick, who are also doing the Lycian Way. Company!!!

Tomorrow, Pam and I will walk together to Patara to see the ruins there and then bus back to Kalkan - the others will have a rest day. Yay! Someone to walk with and talk with.....

Kalkan harbour

 

Kalkan beach

 

 

 

 

 

Here is where I ran into Judy

 

Poor Howard....
Mick, Pam, Judy and Howard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment